Sunday 4 January 2015

For You Tilda And A New Challenge At Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia

Good afternoon, crafty blogger's.
Happy New Year!
I hope you are well?
Today we have a new challenge starting at Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is Anything Goes.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!

I have made an Anniversary card. Another commissioned card for one of my hubby's work colleagues.

I used For You Tilda from the Lost & Found 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders stately circle.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border and heart cogs, Marianne Design clock, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Doohickey bloomy tag.
I lightly sanded the papers and inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The shabby white ruffle trim along the bottom of the card is from Live & Love Crafts. I adhered 6mm white flat back pearl string from Wild Orchid Crafts along the centre.


I used flowers from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts. I adhered a 5mm white pearl to the centre of the blue rolled roses and coated the flowers with white modelling paste.
The shabby heart is from Live and love Crafts. I coated it with Snow - Tex.
I stamped the butterfly from Magnolia butterfly kit with Memento rich cocoa ink and coloured it with Polychromos pencils. I adhered 3mm tan pearls onto the wings.
The sentiment is computer generated in MS Word using a vintage digi stamp from Pink gem Designs
  I sprinkled a little Frantage shabby white embossing enamel onto the sentiment.


Here the tag is removed from the card.
I tied pretty lace from The Ribbon Girl through the eyelet along with 2mm pearl string.
The sentiment is from Lili Of The valley. 




Here is a close up of adorable Tilda.
I added Ranger whiite liquid pearls to the bouquet and dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.
I applied glossy accents to the heart on Tildas dungarees but, it doesn't show up well in this picture.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

Our challenge is 2 weekly and we would love you to come and join in.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges:



Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.
Take care!
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx






7 comments:

  1. oh wow Donna, this is another piece of art !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie Donna! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Donna,

    eine ganz bezaubernde Karte ist das geworden.

    Liebe Grüße
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again :)
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright Tilda, beautiful card .
    Thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    Hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Tilda Donna! So glad you shared with us @ Tilda's Town this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! So many fantastic details to look at! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete