Sunday 20 July 2014

Tilda In Evening Dress and some great news!!!

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?

My featured project for today was supposed to be my second guest designer creation for Lovely HAnglar Or Sweet Magnolia but, Sara has asked me to join the design team on a permanent basis. I was so delighted to be asked to join the other ladies.
Thank you Sara and the team.

Today's challenge for the next two weeks is
BUTTONS
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is
The Ribbon Girl 

I have made a drawer easel card. I made it for a friend to give his Mother for her 60th Birthday.
Warning! Picture heavy. Lol!!!

I used Tilda In Evening Dress from the Little Circus Moscow Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders stately circle.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.



For the drawer easel card I used 300gsm white Conqueror card, Kraft card and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land lovely view, filigree corner and Memory Box classic numbers.
I used Martha Stewart daisy border punch on the base of the card.
I inked the papers, dies and daisy border with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The white doily is from ebay.
The lace across the centre and base of the card is from my local craft store and the rose organza, pearl Ivory bead trim, heart shaped buttons, resin cameo roses frame, Lucy white fine vintage style cluny lace and hemp twine are from The Ribbon Girl.
I painted the frame with white Gesso and used the cluny lace to tie a bow and adhered a heart shaped button to  the centre.
I made the white butterflies with Martha Stewart molds and clay.


The card from the side.
I had decorated inside the drawer but, forgot to take a photo.


Here is a closer look of the top of the card.


I have used a selection of flowers from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts.
The blue beaded berries are Magnolia.


Here is a photo of adorable Tilda In Evening Dress.
I sprinkled Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the image and used Ranger white liquid pearls for the champagne bubbles.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen and added a few 3mm white pearls around the image.

I hope you like what you see?

I am entering my creation into the following super challenges;
Bunny Zoes July Challenge Bingo (Lace, pearls, Die cut)
( I have gone for Anything Goes.)


We would love you to come and join in with our buttons challenge.
Why not pop over and have a peek at what my new talented  design team members have created for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.

Crafty hugs.
Donna xx















8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    welcome in the Team, your Project are so beautiful.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Donna, so happy to have you on the LHOSM team
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT post, Donna. I'm so ecstatic for you and such a lovely Magnolia to share. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna your project is so fab! love your design, huge congrats on being asked to stay on, that's just brilliant!
    Lots of love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, It´s a very briliant card, great colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring and designing Donna! Congrats on the DT and so glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is amazing!! So beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete