Thursday 12 December 2013

Holly.

Hello crafty bloggers.
I hope you are all well and getting into the festive mood?
I have a commissioned card to share featuring Whimsy Stamps Holly.
 
 
 
 
I cut a Spellbinders labels one with Neenah cardstock and stamped Whimsy stamps Holly from
Bunny Zoe's Crafts onto it with rich cocoa Memento ink.
I have coloured Holly with Polychromos pencils.
I made the shaped card with 300gsm white Conqueror card and GoKreate frilly frames #2.
The papers are Maja Design "It's Christmas Time." I added Frantage shabby white embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts on the papers.
The pretty lace is from Ebay.
The tress are Magnolia Doohickey spruce firs. I have inked the edges of the trees with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink and coated them with Snow~Tex from Live & Love Crafts.
I have computer generated the sentiment. I cut it out with a small Spellbinders floral oval and inked the edges with tea dye distress ink.
 
 
The flower arrangement consists of holly leaves, red berries and 15mm red and green roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The beaded berries are from The Ribbon Girl. .
The pine cone is from my super bloggy friend.
I have coated the arrangement with Snow~Tex.
I have made the bow with shabby seam binding from Live & Love Crafts
 
Can you see the dove?
The ivory resin dove is from The Ribbon Girl.
I have Frantaged the dove with shabby white embossing enamel.
 
 
 
 
Inside the card is decorated.
 
 
A close up of Holly.
I inked around the frame with tea dye distress ink.
I used shabby white embossing enamel around the image and added ArtDeco glamour dust to Holly's wings and the snow.
I dotted Holly's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen and placed a tiny blue rhinestone in the centre of her snowflake wand.
 
 
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
 
 
Crafty hugs.
Donna x
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Just wonderful in every way Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bloggy friend ...Wow she is gorgeous ...love these colours you have used !! the flowers and dove are stunning ...gorgeous creation they will be thrilled ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty Donna. I love the way you coloured Sylvia's image, she's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete