Friday 12 July 2013

Tilda With Daisy and a sketch.

Hello, crafty bloggers.
I was sitting in my craft room today colouring an image and my Poly's were starting to melt! Lol.
It was that hot that I had to put them away.
Bad sun!
On to the card I finished making yesterday.
I had a request to make another Birthday card. This time I have followed a super sketch by
Tina. Tina is one of the ladies on the design team for Live & Love Crafts.
I have taken quite a few pictures.
 
Here is the sketch.
 


Here is the card.
 
 
And here is the card again. Just wanted to show you the card with the Magnolia Doohickey Jolly tag out of the mini paper bag. I stamped the tag with a sentiment from Lili Of The Valley.
 
I have inked the edges of the Jolly tag with Spun Sugar distress ink and added some shabby pink Fran~tage from Live & Love Crafts around the sentiment.
 I tied a  piece of pink saitin edged ribbon through the hole at the top.
 
 
I have stamped Tilda With Daisy with Memento Toffee Crunch ink and coloured her with Polychromos pencils, surrounding her with shabby white Fran~tage from Craft Obsessions.
 
The pretty papers are Maja Design "Vintage Spring Basics." I have inked around the edges with Tim Holtz "Spun Sugar" distress ink and matted them onto Woodware recycled card.
 
The white doily which I have also inked is from Ebay.
 
My super bloggy friend bought and sent me some Canvas Corp mini paper bags from
Live & Love Crafts. I have used one on my card.
 
The flowers that I have used are a 30mm pink rose. Gypsophilia, 15mm white roses and
10mm white roses. These are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The 20mm pink roses and beaded berries are from The Ribbon Girl and the Kort & Godt white rolled roses are from Live & Love Crafts
 
I have used 25mm pink satin ribbon and tied a bow with it. These are also from The Ribbon Girl along with the pink 5mm pearls in the top left corner and in the centre of the rolled roses.
I have painted some Snow~Tex from Live & Love Crafts onto the flowers and bow.
 
I die cut a Memory Box Pippi butterfly and fran~taged it with shabby pink.
The centre has been coloured with a pink Promarker.
 
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
Here is a close up of Tilda With Daisy.
I have added a pink 5mm pearl onto the centre of her bow and used Glamour Dust on the petals of the daisy.
 
 
I told you there were lots of pictures! Lol.
 
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
 
Have a lovely sunny weekend!
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today and many thanks for all the lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
 
Donna x
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Woooowser! DonnaJonna that is soooo gorgeous hun! :) ♥ ♥

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty!! Doilies are one of my favorite embellishments always! Love the flowers and great usage of frantage too. Oh and great take on the sketch and I like how you left the tag OUTSIDE of the envelope. Clever! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you back! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow just love the summery colours..she is gorgeous...one of my fav Tilda's... I love your tag and the bow is just perfect :) ps pencils melting that is nuts lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,thank you for joining us at A creative romance
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete