Thursday 30 August 2012

A wedding card

Hello, my blogland friends.
Tomorrow..... hubby  and I are off to a wedding,  hubby is Best Man  and well..... I am his best lady:0) lol. x  I made the happy couple a card.
It is a pretty plain card as I didn't have a lot of papers suitable to make it. I have been on the net, but iv'e not really found any papers that I like so if any of you can suggest any please can you let me know?
The card features Teddy Bo  and Bea so that makes up for it as these bears are so special to me.

Here is the card........
 
 
 
I have used image TEDDYBOBEA_135 "Married bliss"  (you can find it HERE)
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Cardstock ~ cream
Papers ~ Cream Lattice by Susan Wingett
White doily
Doily edger punch ~ Martha Stewart
Ribbon ~ Fantastic Ribbons
5mm Pearls & Rose ~ WOC
Sentiment ~ LOTV
                              
Here is a close up of these adorable bears
 


 
Thanks for stopping by  and thank you for all your lovely comments.
Big crafty hugs.
Donna.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. It is a super cute card and I am sure the happy couple will love it!!
    Beautiful colours and great papers under :)
    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie and enjoy the wedding party!
    Hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love the peach and then her in the lilac is just brilliant !! I like your background ! I have no idea about wedding papers ! am stuck too on that one !! ;0) Hope you had a lovely time at the wedding and I bet everyone was talking about your card ;0)

    ReplyDelete