Thursday 8 February 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Celebrate Your Life With Maja

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?

I'm here to share my DT creation for Swedish House Crafts blog.

I hope you like it?


I have made a 65th Birthday card for my Step Mother.
She loves Art Deco, and what better than to make her a card with the stunning new collection of Maja papers called "Celebrate".
Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.

I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5 for the base of my card, and layer the papers onto my card.

The pretty lace is from my stash.


I chose to use the above image. There are six large image's, and seven image's in the form of stamps on the sheet, so lots to choose from. With the complete collection, you can choose the coordinating papers to match.

I used large antique luxury metal corners to embellish either of the corners on the image.
The corners are antique in colour, but I painted them with white Gesso, and once dried, I rubbed over them with Memento black ink.


I used Roxstamps heart wreath die to cut the papers, and embellished it with sparkly heart, and clear rhinestone embellishments. The hearts and rhinestones are from my stash.

The Happy Birthday text die is Gummiapan. I used papers from the collection to cut the text.

I hand made the flowers, again using a selection of the papers. The larger flower is made using Gummiapan flowers 3 dies, and the rolled roses are made using Marianne Design English rose dies.

In between the flowers, I placed a milky white barley stem available to buy in store.


I die cut the heart tags using Doohickey so wrapped lovely die, and papers.

Here you can also see more of my hand made rolled roses.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today! You can find my blog HERE

Links to the products that I have used on my card from Swedish House Crafts can be found below.



3 comments:

  1. Oh what a stunning card Donna! It has a very elegant feel to it! I love all the layers and gorgeous details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi crafty friend just adore the papers and Happy Birthday die . Adore your flowers it’s beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh Donna, what a beautiful card! This is really stunning, I love the paper choice and the image and the whole layout!
    Very, very pretty!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete