Thursday 23 November 2017

Swedish House Crafts - A Merry Christmas

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?

It's a big day for me today!
I'm celebrating my 50th Birthday!

Hubby, and I are off to Iceland on Sunday to celebrate, and hopefully get a glimpse of the Northern Lights.

I have made another Christmas card with another one of the gorgeous images from Maja Design "Vintage Frost Basics" collection.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.



Once again, I used Gummiapan old paper die to cut the base, and layer the papers which are Maja Design "Vintage Frost Basics" collection. I love this die. I can't get enough use out of it.

I used Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink to ink the edges of everything on my card apart from the arrangement, and pom pom trim.

The whole of the card has had a dusting of Snow - Tex. I love the stuff!


A close look at the arrangement.

I used cinnamon sticks, rusty jingle bells, artificial moss, pine cones, and pomegranate apples

The white pomegranate apples, and pine cones are from the store. Everything else is from my stash.


For the Christmas trees, I used Gummiapan Christmas tree die, and matching scripted Christmas tree stamp. I used Memento London fog ink pad to stamp the script.

I used Gummiapan doodle circle die to cut the papers twice, and overlapped them.

The resin stag is from my stash. 


Here is a closer look at Father Christmas. Sweden's "Tomten".

I added sparkle to the ground, and Father Christmas's cane, using glamour dust.

The pom pom trim is from my stash.


Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.

Links to the products that I have used on my card from Swedish House Crafts can be found below.

Thank you for stopping by!




I'm entering my card into the folllowing super challenge's

3 comments:

  1. First of all.. congratulations on your 50th birthday!!! 🎉🎂🎈🎁🎉 Hopefully you will have a lovely day!
    Your card looks stunning! The old paper die I bought myself as well because I always love the way your cards look when you are using it. I also love this Swedish Tomten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Donna! You're going to have a fabulous time in Iceland! My daughter has been there and loved it!
    Your card is amazing! I love the wonderful combination of goodies, and all the gorgeous layering! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete