Sunday 23 July 2017

Market Tilda & Fruit Stand

Hello. lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
Today I'm sharing a card that I have made using Market Tilda & Fruit Stand.
These gorgeous stamps were in my Magnolia Pop Up Box 3, and I lurve them all!
I've also used products from The Ribbon Girl online store.
This is my last post as DT member for The Ribbon Girl as I have decided to step down from the design team.

I used Magnolia Market Tilda & Fruit Stand from the Farm To Market 2017 Collection.
The image's are stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock.
I used a CartUs oval to die cut the Fruit Stand, and fussy cut around Farmer Tilda.
I have coloured the image's with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5, and Maja Design
 "Coffee In The Arbour" papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, and English tea party doily.
Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags, bride bow, and market fence.
Marianne Design Ivy circle, La La Land build a bee, and Prima Forest leaves.
I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
Here is a list of the products that I used on my card from The Ribbon Girl;


A close look at my flower arrangements, and gorgeous Farmer Tilda.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen, and used glamour dust on the heart of her dungarees. I also used glamour dust on the bee's wings.


A close look at both images.
I matted the fruit stand onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval, and adhered a length of 3mm Ivory pearl string  around the outside.
Once I cut around Farmer Tilda, I adhered her with 2mm foam tape. Here she pops!
The paper butterflies that I have cut out are from a sheet of "Coffee In The Arbour" design paper.


Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.

That's all from me today.
I hope you like what you see?

I'm entering my card into the following super challenge's


Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.

Crafty hugs













6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!
    I absolutely lovee all the little details and embellies.
    Truly awesome card.
    Hugs,t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card, Donna! I've started colouring some Tilda stamps. I have much to learn from you about all this Magnolia business! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Donna! I love the Maggies and your colouring is beautiful! As always your design is stunning!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Donna!! what a delightful scenic card this is, your attention to detail is perfect as is your colouring of these sweet Images. Thank you for joining us over at All About Magnolia. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wow adore the scene your colouring is just out of this world love the blue and yellow tones another stunner :)

    ReplyDelete