Sunday 25 June 2017

London Tilda & Phone Booth - Challenge #148 At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
I'm here with my DT creation for our month long challenge at 
Our challenge theme is ANYTHING GOES
Our wonderful sponsor is Noor Design UK

I have made a shaped card.

I used London Tilda & Phone Booth 3D from the Stamp & Cutz 2016 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock, and  fussy cut around.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5 and Maja Design 'Sofiero' and 'Shades of Sofiero' design  papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, French pastry doily & Sofia's heart doily. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags & bride bow. Prima forest leaves.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

I have used lots of gorgeous embellishments on my card from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at the flower arrangements and phone booth.
The phone booth is cut out using Maja Shades of Sofiero design paper, and once assembled with glue I dabbed over it with snow cap acrylic paint dabber.


A close look at London Tilda.
I stamped the image onto Ivory cardstock and cut it out using a CartUs oval die. I stamped around the outside of the oval with IndigoBlu stamps.
I surrounded the inside of the oval with shabby white embossing enamel, and used 2mm foam tape to adhere it to a Joy Crafts Noor! oval that I'd cut out using 'Sofiero' paper.
Once I'd cut around the coloured image, I adhered it on top of the stamped image with 2mm foam tape. (The image that I'd previously stamped onto the oval was my guide line as I wanted the raindrops to be behind the coloured image that I'd cut around)
I added glamour dust to the raindrops and adhered pink Rainbow pearls around the image.
Tilda's cheeks are dotted with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with 'Sofiero' papers and a blank to write a message.

We would love you to come and join in with our month long challenge that ends on July 21st.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I'm entering my card into the following super challenge's

Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.
Have a great week.
Crafty hugs






















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love how you added that phone booth (I haven't used it yet ...) and all the pretty flowers.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Donna! Love the colours and stunning details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing....so lovely...so sweet colored....so many details....wowwwwwww.......
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow love her and the telephone box so many amazing layers and embellished just love it lots xx

    ReplyDelete