Sunday 26 March 2017

'Elegance' Inspirational Card For The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
Did you remember to put your clocks forward one hour?
More daylight for crafting! yay! Lol!!!

So. I'm here again to share another card that I have made using some gorgeous Pink products from The Ribbon Girl online store.
I have used another of the stunning images from Pion 'Paris Flea Market' and called her Elegance.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #10 and Craft & You 'Vintage Time' 6 x 6 Paper stack.
Other dies used are La La Land cherry blossom branches, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes, Spellbinders floral oval and Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag.
I inked the die cuts and papers with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
Here is a list of the gorgeous products that I have used on my card from 
The Ribbon Girl online store.
Click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at the flower arrangement's and pretty hand tied bow.


A close look at the image.
I have stamped either side of the image using an IndigoBlu stamp and adhered a length of 3mm white pearl bead string round the outside.


Inside the card is decorated with 'Vintage Time' papers and the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #10 die cut.

I hope you like what you see?

There is still plenty of time to enter our current Anything Goes - Use Any Image challenge which ends on Saturday April 1st, 9pm UK time. 
There are 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs for 3 randomly drawn winners!
More details can be found HERE

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.
I appreciate every single one of them.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx














2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card. Love all the details.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow another gorgeous image I love how your florals pick up the colours on the flowers in the image and adore the shape and stunning bow just adore these cards with these beautiful women :)

    ReplyDelete