Sunday 15 January 2017

'Have Dinner With Me Tilda' January 2017 Anything Goes - Any Image Challenge At The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
Happy New Year!
Today see's a new challenge over on The Ribbon Girl challenge blog.
Our theme for the next two weeks is................................
ANYTHING GOES - USE ANY IMAGE
There are 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs. You can find out more at the end of my post and believe me you will not be disappointed!

I received a fab gift from a very special friend at the end of November for my Birthday.
It was the Magnolia Advent calendar.
Opening a new surprise every day throughout December was very exciting so on my card I have used the stamp from day one.
I have made this card for my neighbour who is 70 in February.

I used Have Dinner With Me Tilda from the new Recipe Card 2017 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.



For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Galeria Papieru 'Purple Rain' design papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily. Marianne Designs clock. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags and La La Land cherry blossom branches.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a list of the gorgeous products that I have used on my card from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Just clink onto th elinks below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at the flower arrangements.
I have made the flowers with Foamiran. 
The dies I used to create the flowers are Magnolia Doohickey peony die and Marianne Design Creatables English roses die.
The pretty frame was sent to me from my super friend.
I painted it with white Gesso and adhered a piece of the design paper to the back of the frame.
I die cut the N0 70 with design paper and Memory Box classic numbers die and adhered small heart pearls and 3mm s/a white pearls inside the frame .


A close look at Tilda. Isn't she gorgeous?
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a length of 3mm white pearl bead string around the outside of the image.
Inside around the image I have adhered a few 3mm white s/a pearls and I have dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cut.

I hope you like my card?
We would love you to come and join in with our current January challenge.
The challenge will run until Saturday January 28th, 9pm UK time.

Here are the 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs for 3 lucky randomly picked winners!

1st prize is a £10 voucher from Lili Of The Valley


2nd prize is a £10 voucher to spend at The Ribbon Girl


3rd prize is from Marianne Design



If you are looking for some more inspiration then why not pop on over HERE where you will find some gorgeous designs that my team mates have designed.


I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave for me to read.

have a lovely week.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx















10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card once again Donna, amazing attention to detail and so very very pretty! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many layers and embellishments! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' January 2016.
    Nicola CGE DT Amethyst Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card with so many lovely details. You did a great job with this one Donna.
    Thanx for joining us at Noor Design UK.
    Grtz. Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning. I am so envious of anyone that can pull off such detailed cards as I just can't seem to manage it! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes January 2017 Challenge. Good luck!
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a stunning design and fabulous embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness weetie for once I wish I was 70.......this is stunning in every single way. What a fabulous present you got, I'm still waiting for my stamps to arrive.....I hope they get here very soon its killing me lol. Love your colouring hun, love EVERYTHING & think it will be the only time I ever wish to be older than I am lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow she is absolutely beautiful love love the lilacs and your florals are to die for luv the burst of colour with the blue berries ... lost for words xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Donna. I love this image and as always your design is fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
    We really hope to see you back next challenge!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete