Sunday 24 January 2016

Gorjuss - The White Rabbit And An Inspiration Card For The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
I'm here to share a card that I have made using lots of gorgeous products from 
The Ribbon Girl online store.

I have used Santoro Gorjuss The White Rabbit (Mini stamp)
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol Board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.



For my shaped card I have used GoKreate large frame frilly #5 and Maja Design Vintage Baby papers from LLC.
Other dies used are Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily. Spellbinders D Lites Victorian fan. la La La hot air balloon and heart doily border.Marianne Design clock.
I have inked all the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a list of the gorgeous products that I have used on my card.
Just click on the links below to take you directly to the products;
55mm 'Monique' White Guipure LaceFB Trim 10mm Square Ivory PearlPink Check Lacey Edge RibbonChrysanth White Kort & GodtIvory White Magnolia FlowersBlue 30mm Wild Roses1mm Pearlised Stamens Pk Of 144Butterfly Large Silver Colour Charrm5mm Pink Pearls Self Adhesive3mm White Pearl Bead String3mm White s/a Pearl Flatbacks & Wooden Heart Buttons


Here is a couple of close up pics of the flower arrangements, hand tied bow and pretty butterfly charm.
I painted the butterfly charm with white Gesso and when dry I rubbed over it with a pink ink pad.
The pocket watch charm is from my crafty stash.


Here is a closer look at this gorgeous little lady. I loved colouring her hair which was a challenge as I have never coloured hair using black before. I am very pleased with the result.
I sprinkled shabby white embossing enamel around the image and used glossy accents on the face of the pocket watch. Either side of the image I have adhered 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks and I used a white gelly roll pen to dot the little lady's cheeks.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders opulent oval.

I hope you like my card?
That's it from me for today. I am currently working on a 60th Wedding Anniversary card. A commissioned card for one of my husbands work colleagues.
I will share it with you all next week.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for all the lovely comments that you kindly take the time to leave me. I love reading every single one.

Crafty Hugs
Donna xx



















3 comments:

  1. Donna, your creations are always a gift to my heart. Beauty abounds over every inch, endless inspiration that uplifts and encourages. Stunning layering and coloring as always, my dear friend.
    I also want to let you know that my Blogger presence will continue to be limited due to my sister receiving a heartbreaking diagnosis. My amazing DT leaders have offered any time off needed, although I hope to be back later this week or next. I will be visiting my crafty friends as I can, so please know if I disappear it is solely to take care of my family that continues to get bombarded with unhappy news. I hope you have a wonderful day, sweet friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    OMGosh! I totally love your design! The image is absolutely adorable & you have coloured her beautifully. You have done a fabulous job in colouring her black hair. You have done yourself proud with it. A job well done :) Beautiful design. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Btw, we are currently having a Design Team call over at our blog if you are interested? :) Hope to see you there.

    Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna wow I love her and the black hair is a perfect I am not brave enough lol !! Love the time theme with the clock die and my fav die the balloon !! Love how she just pops off the page !! and the embellies just all work so well a magical card :) xx

    ReplyDelete