Sunday 15 November 2015

Winter Wonder And The November 'Any Image' Challenge At The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I hope you are well.
Today see's a new November 'Any Image' challenge over on The Ribbon Girl challenge blog.
 All types of projects are welcome as long as there is an image.
The challenge will run for 2 weeks until 9pm on Saturday 29th November.

I have made a Christmas card.
I used Winter Wonder by Silvia Zet for SCACD.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval die.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Joy Crafts Noor Design oval.


For the shape of the card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors papers from LLC
Other dies used are; Marianne Design Anja's Vintage decoration, Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily, Joy Crafts Ice crystal circle and Vintage flourishes holly leaves. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag.
I frantaged all the die cuts with shabby white embossing enamel..
I used lots of gorgeous products from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Here is a list. Just click on the links to take you to the products.


A close look at the flower arrangements, Snowflake stick pin and purple satin bow with the Amethyst heart embellishment in the middle and 6mm s/a hearts in the centre of the purple rolled roses.


Here is a close look at this adorable image. Don't you just love them both?
I used a Hobby Art snowflake stamp for the background and sprinkled Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the image and adhered some 3mm white s/a pearls.
I used glamour dust on the hats, pom pom's, cuffs, around the trim on the coat and boots and used glossy accents on Teddy's nose and the candle flame.
I adhered a length of oval pearl trim around the outside of the image.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

There are 3 fabulous prizes up for grabs.

First prize; A £10 voucher for LOTV


Second prize; £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl


Third prize. A mystery prize from Marianne Designs


We would love you to come and join in with our current challenge.

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop on over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into he following super challenges

Thanks for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments you so kindly take the time to leave.

Have a great week
Crafty hugs
Donna xx


















4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Donna, and so much detail, really lovely! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design, love the colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your project is filled with an abundance of all things beautiful... what treasures you create! I love Sylvia's images and hope to return to coloring sometime soon. I've only colored once this entire year, I believe. :( The colors are so pretty and each layer of elegance has sweet treasures tucked within... there is alway something new to discover the longer you stare. :o) And boy do I ever stare at your creations with a dreamy expression on my face. You are so talented and it is a blessing to visit your blog. Stunning work, my friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi how cute is he with his water bottle!! Your colouring is amazing!! love this stamp!! Adore the stick pin and gorgeous dies!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete