Saturday 29 August 2015

Golden Week Tilda

Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I hope you are well.
I'm here to share another commissioned card.
A Birthday card.

I used Golden Week Tilda from the Sakura 2015 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the image onto a Spellbinders opulent oval.


For my shaped card I used GoKeate XXL frilly frame #5 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics/ Coffee In The Arbour papers from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Spellbinders Victorian fan and lace hearts. La La La hot air balloon and cherry blossom branches. Joy Crafts lattice heart and Billes flourishes.Cheery Lyn French pastry doily.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz chipped sapphire distress ink.
The pretty lace along the bottom of the card is 65mm Louise white Guipure lace from
The Birthday sentiment is Everyday Grungy Messages from LOTV
I have coloured the balloons and added glossy accents to them.
The bark heart is from The Ribbon Girl which I have paited with white Gesso. I used Pion Studio Of Memories design paper that has now been discontinued to cut out the word Mum.



I have tied the bow with some blue satin ribbon that my super bloggy friend sent to me and adhered a white flower shaped flat back pearl from WOC to the centre.
The beautiful enchanted butterfly is from Live & Love Crafts (I love decorating them)
I first painted the butterfly with white Gesso and rubbed over it with chipped sapphire distress ink.I have adhered a selection of s/a pearls/ tiny blue rhinestones into the recesses.
The 3mm whie s/a pearls are from The Ribbon Girl


The flower arrangement consists of a 30mm light Ivory wild rose, 25mm 2 tone antique blue open roses, 15m baby pink open roses and babies breath from WOC
20mm dusky blue open roses from The Ribbon Girl
White flower spray and Vintage "capped teardrop" pearl pins from Live & Love Crafts


A close look at adorable Golden Week Tilda.
I have used Frantage shabby white embossing enamel on the edge and around the image and used Ranger white liquid pearls among the flowers.
I have given Tillda a pair of pearl earrings with 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja Design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I hope you like my card.

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;




Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you take the time to leave me.
Have a lovely weekend.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx











4 comments:

  1. Donna, my incredibly talented friend, your newest work of art brings such joy to my heart! Tilda is adorable and I am in love with every gorgeous inch of your creation. The butterfly is stunning and the frantage is such a lovely detail. This will bring endless happiness to the special birthday girl. Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow she is super super cute live the touch if pearls and the pink on them stand out with the gorgeous blue.Florals are stunning and addicted to seeing your beautiful butterflies too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card!!!! Love all the details and your colouring is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Time for Magnolia, have a great day! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Donna! She's a doll! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete