Sunday 28 June 2015

Tilda With Heart Phone And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia

Good afternoon, crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well?
I can't believe we are nearly in July. Where is the year going?
Today sees the start of a new challenge at Simply Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is;
ANYTHING GOES
Instead of a sponsor for this fortnight, the prize will be a Guest DT spot for Simply Magnolia.

I have made another 21st Birthday card.
If you missed the first 21st Birthday card that I made last week you can find it HERE 

I used Tilda With Heart Phone from the WWW15 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval. I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the image onto a Spellbinders opulent oval.



For my shaped card I used GoKreate XXL frilly frame #5 and Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour/ Vintage Spring Basics papers from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Cheery Lynn French pastry doily,Marianne Design clock, Magnolia Doohickey bride bow and bloomy tag. Spellbinders shapeabilities butterfly, La La Land cherry blossom branches, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Memory Box classic numbers.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The pretty lace is called "Marie Therese" and is from Live & Love Crafts



The flower arrangement consists of a 30mm dusky blue wild rose, Ivory Kort & Godt rolled roses and 5mm pink s/a pearls from The Ribbon Girl 25mm Vintage pink open roses, 15mm baby pink open roses and 10mm white open roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have adhered 3mm x 5mm oval white pearl string from The Ribbon Girl along the centre of the butterfly.


I have painted a Vintage bronze frame with white Gesso and rubbed it over with Tim Holtz chipped sapphire distress ink .
I adhered a 5mm pink s/a pearl, 3mm white s/a pearls and tiny pink rhinestones into various recesses around the frame. 
The bronze colour Vintage style small key is from The Ribbon Girl and the butterfly is one that I made using a Martha Stewart mould and white Fimo.


A close look at chic Tilda With Heart Phone.
I surrounded the image with Frantage shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a string of 3mm white pearls from The Ribbon Girl around the image.
I added glamour dust to the heart phone and dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I hope you like my card?
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.

Summery crafty hugs
Donna xx








11 comments:

  1. another masterpiece !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Donna this is absolutely STUNNING!!!! Its a feast for the eyes, I just cant stop looking at all of your beautiful details, its so perfectly balanced and your colouring is just FLAWLESS! Even my hubby said WOW when I showed it to him!!! That little frame looks fantastic too!
    Enjoy your evening sweetie!!!
    Lots of crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, Donna, Donna...WOW this is stunning!!! FULL of FABULOUS details and your Tilda...your colouring always makes me sigh...beautiful! I'm sure that whoever receives this will be absolutely thrilled!!! Have a most wonderful day Donna!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh... me again...
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Donna, so many gorgeous embellishments surrounding your adorable Tilda. Love the shape and all the fabulous dies.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is spectacular! I always fall into your creations, enjoying every stunning element. Tilda is precious with her sparkly phone and I am forever enamored with your layering! The frame is exquisite and I love the pearly elements throughout your card. Every die is so beautiful. Perfectly designed and filled with so much to love, my friend! :o) Have a wonderful night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty, I am sure Poppy with love it. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love your creation..
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna, what an amazing creation. True eye candy!! Thanks for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious™ for our "Things With Wings" challenge.
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna how cool is she in this outfit!! Love love the pastels and your stunning florals.. Love your clay butterfly and love the die cut one too.. All of it simply stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete