Sunday 1 March 2015

A Gift For You Tilda. A New Challenge At LHOSM Plus A DT CALL!!!

Good afternoon, crafty blogger's.
Today we have a new challenge starting at Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is 
YOUR FAVOURITE EMBELLISHMENT
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!
Also we are having a DT CALL!!! 
If you would like to be a part of our relaxed friendly team and are willing to comment on participants blogs please add DT after your name. Good Luck!
On to my card.
I chose die cuts as my favourite embellishment and have made a Mother's day card.

I used A Gift For You Tilda from the Turning Leaves 2012 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders floral oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border and cherry blossom branch.Marianne Design clock. magnolia Doohickey bride bow and Joy Crafts Billes flourishes.
I have inked all of the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The pretty lace is from Ebay. The white shabby ruffle trim is from Live & Love Crafts.The 3mm pearl string and resin dove are from The Ribbon Girl.


I used a selection of flowers and beaded berries from Wild Orchid Crafts, The Ribbon Girl and Live & Love Crafts.
I stamped the butterfly from the Magnolia butterfly kit with rich cocoa ink then coloured it with pencils and embellished the wings with Ranger white liquid pearts.
The resin frame is from The Ribbon Girl. I painted it with white Gesso.
The cherub is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have also painted it with white Gesso and lightly rubbed over it with tea dye distress ink.
The sentiment is a freebie from Birds Cards


Here is a close look at Tilda.
I surrounded the image and dotted the present with a few white liquid pearls.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

We would love you to come and join in with our challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx





3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is stunning your florals are exquisite love all the colours and gorgeous ruffle ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Donna! Mary x

    ReplyDelete